It’s not just Sean Hannity.
It’s also a new era for the Republican Party.
The conservative host and former Fox News anchor, who recently made headlines for having a sexual encounter with an intern, is coming back to the airwaves and to the political spotlight.
But the news has been delayed because of a recent lawsuit brought by the women, who allege the hosts sexual harassment.
Here’s a look at what’s changed.
Sean Hannity is back.
In a statement Friday, Hannity said he would be back on the air at 11 a.m.
ET on Monday.
He said he has reached out to several key players and will begin speaking about the matter shortly.
The statement also said the program will be hosted by “a different team, a different host, and a different crew.”
Hannity’s team said in a statement, “We are confident that Sean will continue to lead the way for the conservative movement.”
The lawsuit was filed by the conservative women’s advocacy group Equal Rights Advocates.
The group filed the lawsuit in March after it heard a series of audio recordings of the show and its hosts.
The women say the hosts “repeatedly engaged in sexually aggressive and unwelcome behavior” toward them.
The complaints were based on an internal investigation by Fox News, which was conducted by a former employee, who was then fired, the lawsuit states.
Fox News did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
Hannity is a big target of conservatives.
Fox has become a big supporter of President Donald Trump and the Republican Congress, but has also had a tough time of it in the past.
Trump himself has been the target of criticism on the show, with many conservative viewers and advertisers questioning the sincerity of Hannity’s reports and his reporting.
In addition to the sexual harassment allegations, there were claims that Hannity’s program was biased against the Democrats, a fact that Hannity has disputed.
Fox also faced backlash after Fox News announced plans to take a $1.5 billion write-down of the network’s advertising revenue, saying it would be the biggest deal of 2017.
Hannity has long been criticized for his views on social issues and has been an outspoken critic of social conservatives and other liberals.
His new show will be broadcast at 10 p.m., just after the White House and the Democratic National Committee will hold their daily press briefings.
The Fox News website says it will be the first of many new programs Hannity will host.
“Sean Hannity will bring a new perspective to the conservative news and commentary, as well as a host of new guests, and we are confident he will deliver the same high-quality coverage and information you love,” Fox News president Bill Shine said in the statement.
Hannity’s return will boost ratings.
The ratings for Hannity’s show will increase as he returns to the show.
The network said in its statement Friday that “Hannity will be back with new guests and a brand new host,” and that Hannity will be “pushing the envelope of the most conservative program on television.”
Fox News said that Hannity, who had been on hiatus since June, will be joined on the new show by former Fox Business host Stuart Varney, former Fox Sports anchor Liz Kreutz, and former CBS News anchor Katie Couric.
Fox said the new program will air in the U.S. Hannity will also be joined by former Trump adviser Roger Stone, who helped Trump win the presidency.
The president and his top advisers have repeatedly denied the allegations, and Trump has said that they were politically motivated.
“They’re a political operation,” Trump said at a campaign event in November.
“And they’re doing it to try and get me elected.”
Hannity says he will focus on the Democrats and the LGBT community.
“The only thing that will come out of this is a Republican Party that is in denial, a Republican party that is looking at things from the wrong end of the spectrum, a conservative party,” Hannity said.
“It’s about protecting the people who are being abused, about protecting them from themselves, about trying to help them heal.
It will be a real new beginning.”
Hannity may be returning to the network after a hiatus.
The new series will be produced by Mark Burnett and will feature “a whole bunch of people who know a lot about conservative talk radio,” Hannity’s statement said.
Hannity and Burnett previously created a podcast that went into detail on topics such as Fox News’ decision to move “mainstream” news programming from its daytime hours to its nighttime programming.
The show was canceled.
Hannity said in his statement Friday: “I’m going to be a talk radio guy for a while.
And I’m going have a whole bunch more guests, so you’ll have to tune in.”
Hannity could face a legal challenge.
The sexual harassment accusations have brought renewed scrutiny to Hannity’s work, including the Fox News host’s relationship with the Fox network. Fox